Friday, October 23, 2009

Sugar and Spice and everything nice


That's what little girls are made of!
Right?!!
Then please tell me WHY my girls came over tonight for dinner and a little Grey's Anatomy - but Grey's never got turned on.  Wanna guess why?
Because girls, when grouped together in a room with a laptop and a couple glasses of wine can be so freaking gross!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how it started, or what brought it up - but somehow we ended up on the laptop.....
watching.....are you ready for this......REALLY - are you?  I mean seriously.....  put your hand over your mouth right now and proceed.......
we spent the next HOUR - yes I'm totally serious - ONE FULL HOUR watching the nastiest thing ever.
It began as the world's biggest zit!  uh huh.......I said it...ZIT!  WE - me and my girlfriends watched what started as one nasty zit, turning into the prodding and poking and popping of zit after zit & cyst after cyst!!!!!!!!!!
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This my lovelies is how I spent my Thursday night  - YUMMY.
I did have your best interest in mind by NOT posting the zit link to this post - blech!  BUT - if you feel froggy and you just can't stand it (gosh girls....it's like a train wreck, just can't help yourself) ..... go to youtube.com and type in worlds biggest zit!  
you have been warned!  ;-)
BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Matty said...

Reminds me of my "face breaking out" teen years.

My wife would have joined in on this one. Put her with friends and alcohol and anything goes.

Anonymous said...

Big girls are made up of sugars and spices too, but we have a much bigger variety of spices, now that we are all grown up.

Stephanie Faris said...

NO!!! I have a friend who should watch that. I've always told her all the picking she does at her zits (yes, she's 30 and still has acne) only makes it worse and can actually cause scarring but she won't listen.

Stephanie Faris said...

Oh and...there's an award for you on my blog today:

http://stephie5741.blogspot.com/2009/10/and-award-goes-toyou.html

Tracie said...

Gross! I dvr'ed Greys last night but my cable was messed up and it is largely unwatchable.

Tami G said...

Kys - that sux! I think you can watch it on ABC.com (this response is WAY late I know....)