Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's my favorite day AND I got an award!!!!


wooooo hooooooo!!!!
It's Wednesday, my FAVORITE day of the week!!  (for those of you who don't know that - hello!!!??  Where have you been?!?!) 
Sushi, Cougartown, UFC, & RELAX night!  :)
AND.... as if that wasn't enough already...I got my first award today!!
I won a caption contest posted by Leigh at Leigh vs. Laundry
I have posted my lovely "I'm FUNNY" award on my page proudly!
Check out my caption for the picture Leigh posted.
I know I have already posted this once with my tiara, but I HAD to show you my award too!  So I thought why not link you back to the blog one more time?!?!   ENJOY!  Winner winner chicken dinner

And also - in true Wednesday fashion - here is a preview for the episode of Cougartown tonight!  I love this show!  HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Totally cute award!!

Shayna P said...

Yea I saw this preview of CougarTown last night while I was watching the MLB game!!! LOL totally hilarious!!! :P

Tracie said...

What a cute award! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Cougars are outnumbering foxes!