Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LOL *smiley face* :)

for those of you that don't get my title - my song of the day is attached.
Happy Wednesday!!!!  :)

*press play at your own risk - adult language included - smiley face :)*


For all my new followers - let me point out again that Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!  YAY!  (even though it's rainy and yucky outside.... makes no difference to me!)  It's the one day of the week (conveniently smack dab in the middle of the week) that I literally make myself sit down and relax.  The rest of my life is chaos - so my Wednesday routine is sometimes the only sanity in my life!
In a nutshell - Wednesday means AB day at the gym (which I have been forewarned is KILLER today!), also means Cougartown is on and UFC "Ultimate Fighter" is on & tonight it's FISH TACOS instead of sushi! LOVE me some Wednesday!

Here is a sneak peek of tonight's show!  HILARIOUS!!!!!!   (girls do NOT do this - ha ha haa haaa)

7 comments:

Lee said...

Love that show and can't wait to watch it!!

Ally Wasmund said...

That's wonderful you carve out a day for YOU. More people need to do this! :)

Tracie said...

Enjoy your "me day". I'll be watching Cougar Town and Glee tonight.

tori said...

Hi just stopping by from SITS. I love that you have a day for you. something I should have done year ago! (I do get some now that my kids are older) Have a fantastic Wednesday!!!

Anonymous said...

Cougars roar!

Dame Nuisance said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello. I love the subtitle of your blog - it's not always easy to love the life you never expected, but that's what life is for most of us after a certain point: unexpected. I'm nowhere near where I thought I'd be twenty years ago.

I also laughed at the 'when did we become adults and how to we make it stop' line. I feel like that a lot. Unfortunately, I haven't figured it out. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know!

Tami G said...

Well - the show did NOT disappoint! I hope everyone else enjoyed it too! LOVE IT!
And my Wednesday night was FABULOUS as always (a little bittersweet this time around, but thats another story...)

Tori - thanks for stopping by and YES - without my day for "me" - I would be crazy! Sometimes I feel selfish, but I know in the long run, it's really best for EVERYONE! ha

SESward - Thank you for stopping by also - I will be by to check you out shortly =) And for the record, I refuse to grow up!