Wednesday, October 21, 2009

bragging rights....so I'm slow....sue me!

 I am sooooo bad for JUST now giving a shout out to my girl Leigh over at Leigh vs. Laundry !
She is one of my FAVORITE blogs to read!!!  Great read every post!!

Anyway - she recently had a little contest to write a caption for a picture.  Everyone left their caption in the comment box and then she and her best friend picked the winner!
I WON!!!!!!!!  (see my crown....OK tiara....whatever.)
I never win anything so I get to pick what I win....or wear!  LOL
I'm sooooo excited!!!

Do yourself a favor and jump over and check out the picture and the caption!
I would like to give a shout out to my friend Kristin with whom I use the word "junk" with on a regular basis!
ha ha
Enjoy and check out Leigh's blog while your there!  She's GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner

9 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Love your tiara! Every girl should have at eats one. Congrats. Love your caption for that slightly scary can't-get-it-out-of-my-mind photo, that now has your words ringng in my ears too.
Holly @ 504 Main

Ally Wasmund said...

congrats on the big win!!! :)

Ducky said...

This Tiara is the shiznit! I would totally wear it around the house naked...because...well...because I can.

leigh hewett said...

Oh...you are too kind. I'm blushing from your gushing!
Will you e-mail me please at leighvslaundry@gmail.com
I have a little award for you to post and my computer is being difficult and won't show me your e-mail address.

XO
Leigh

Lee said...

Girl, wear that Tiara like the queen you are!

Tami G said...

THANKS!!!!!!! you guys ROCK!
and Daffy - I'll be SURE to do that - my neighbors will LOVE IT!!!!!!! ha ha ha haaaa!

Lilian Moreira said...

OMG, this tiara is THE thing! :)

Stephanie Faris said...

Congrats on winning! I've tried but never made it!

Tracie said...

Good for you! Love the tiara!