Thursday, May 20, 2010

ummmm.... I think I fell in love at lunch today!

Have you heard this song?
heard it on the radio at lunch today and had to share!
love the song
love the video
love his HAT
love his guitar strap
love his voice
LOVE that bass in the background harmonizing
aaaaaaaaand.........
LOVE THAT CAR!!!!!!!!!

Rock ON Jerrod Niemann
who IS this guy?????
and WAIT - is THAT Jamey Johnson???????

ok - after you watch the song video - watch the interview with this guy.
he sang ALL parts of the harmony in this song!
HELLO!??
I think I'm in love! ;-)




3 comments:

StephieLB said...

I downloaded that song a few weeks ago - it IS good! He's got a hot voice! LOL!

Tami G said...

I know right?!!
did you listen to the interview after the song??? he sang NINE parts of harmony on that song!
HELLLLOOOOOO!!??!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!! :)

Matty said...

Wow, I never heard this song before. I love it!! Thanks for the heads up. I'll be getting this one off iTunes. Thanks.