Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday 5/21/2010



Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back to link up (on Friday, of course!). If you'd like, the blog hop code is available for you to grab! I would be a very grateful mama, if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!


If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of this post, or any blog along the blog hop way!

Questions for Friday, May 21st:

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I {{HEART}} my iPhone!  like seriously - don't know how I would survive without it! 

I get only FREE apps and I usually get them from the app store on my phone...

My favs......Hmmmmmmmmmm - facebook OF COURSE (because i'm an A.D.D.I.C.T!  no seriously - I AM!}
and Shazam!  coolest app EVAH!!!!!!!  if a song comes on and you don't know who sings it - you can pull up shazam, it will listen to the song and tell you who it is and even give you a link to find the song on youtube.  I LOVE shazam!


2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
I have a couple..

One being the sticker books and garbage pal kids cards we would trade.  I mean REALLY... puffy stickers, smelly stickers.  and our sticker books were like PRIZED possesions!

and what about my BFF and I used to make "fake fingernails" with glue in our desks!!!  YEP sure did!  Squirted out glue and shaped it like a fingernail.  Then peeled it from the inside of the desk and put them on our fingernails!!!!!!  (Traci I SURE hope you are reading this and REMEMBER that!  LOL)


3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh - I think mine would be vomit.  (same as Mama M)  Can't stand the stuff.  Not people vomit not pet vomit - NO vomit!  BLECH!
My poor child........I just don't do well period with vomit.
One time......(yes I'm about to divulge TMI!)  one time, the boy got sick in the night (we had Mexican that night) and threw up ALL OVER his comforter on his bed.
I literally made him help me carry it out to the driveway the next day and took the waterhose to it!  NO flippin WAY I was touchin that REFRIED BEANS vomit!  BLECH!  {choke} {gag}

Sprayed it with the water hose, it wouldn't all come off.  So guess what I did.  THREW AWAY THE COMFORTER!!!!!!  EEEEWwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

oh and one time, when I was little..... I went swimming with a friend.  We were at the pool ALL DAY eating junk food.  CAndy and crap right.  On the way home, I had on FLIP FLOPS...... we were sitting in the back seat together and she THREW UP on my foot.  Between my TOES!!!  {choke}  {gag}

Vomit... YUCK!


4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
hmmmmmmmmm
I pick two  (I can't do anything by the rules!  LOL)
Chris Knight.  Why?  Because his music has made SUCH an impact on T's life.  Every song tells a story and every story has had some effect on T.  And not JUST T - but on anyone who will take the time to listen.. and really listen.   He's a very REAL and RAW, UNDERdiscovered song writing genius  ;-)

and Oprah!  LOL
I don't even like Oprah - I'm just hoping she'll bring me a new car and buy me a new big fat house!  LOL
I'm kidding!!!!!!!!  {fingers crossed}  hee hee

really - I guess I can't think of anyone - other than any kind of musician.
I want Keith URban to show up and play and sing to me.  just him, his guitar and that voice!
or Jerrod Niemann....... hee hee

hmmm - that is all.

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
I guess probably my legs.........I like my legs.  Get compliments on my legs.  I'm good with them  ;-)
Or maybe my smile?  People say I have a good smile.
I don't know.
I'm pretty happy with me overall.  Other than a few extra pounds around the middle that I would like to drop.. I'm pretty good with everything else  :)


(Special SHOUT OUT to my friend Denise who is celebrating her BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!! Happy Birthday D!!!)

1 comment:

Sammy said...

All this talk about cool apps on iPhones is making me a little jealous. And I so remember trading stickers, haha :)