Saturday, May 5, 2012

Insanity much?!!

I love my life
I do
I am one lucky lucky happy girl!
I am blessed beyond what I deserve.... by far!

Today (well for a few days actually) I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and I need something exciting.
Sooooo - in a desperate need to feed my soul some super excited adrenaline rush - I will be driving to Etown shortly........

to throw myself from a perfectly good plane!  :)

I've requested joiners, but I can't seem to find any takers  (hmmmmm) ....  that's ok - today is for ME!
(although my son would totally go with me, he isn't old enough - but mark my work - a SKYDIVE will be a graduation gift!!)   It's unbelievable!!!

Well - anyway - just wanted to share my exciting news....
And put this out there.....

IF - God forbid - something were to happen today - I know that I have been blessed.
I have loved and been loved and I  have looked into the eyes of my child and been blessed.
If it is my time, it is my time so I have no fear!!!!

whooooooo hoooooooooooo
Pictures and video to come later!!


HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO AND DERBY DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Scope said...

Not in a millions years*.

But hey, if it what you want to do, go for it. (I know from FB you have and are on the ground, safely.)

* "A Million years" or if Cora asked me to join her. 'Cuz I would. But since she wouldn't and can't due to a medical condition, I'm safe.

Tami G said...

I LOVE your reply there Scope - HILARIOUS!!! too bad Cora can't cause I would LOVE to see her drag you out there on that plane! ;-)
It's pretty amazing! Just saying!