Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm bringing sexy back!!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!
Today is the big day....
(well... one of many big days to come)

Today is the day that I get my "sexy back"  ha ha

Today I begin my new lifestyle diet!!
Last week I started at least making an effort to walk/run a few days a week... got my feet wet.
and it got me wanting more.....

So starting today - I'm on a high protein, lower calorie diet (thanks to my "swole" coach B!)

I'm not going to get all crazy on ya - but I am starting a new diet, a new workout plan... and a new ME!
It's time to get this butt back in shape and bikini ready!  ha ha    Cause it is soooooooo not right now!

I DO plan to take before and after pics....
BUT
you can't see the before pics until the AFTER pics are better
I have to have something to be proud of before I go showing my J-E-L-L-O!!!  ha ha

So anyway - HAPPY MONDAY to you all!!!
Some words to make you smile......

We are what we repeatedly do.  EXCELLENCE, therefore is not an act, but a HABIT!  ~Aristotle~
(change your daily actions until they become habit!)

If you want to succeed in the world, you must make your own opportunities as you go on.  The man who waits for some seventh wave to toss him on dry land will find that the seventh wave is a long time a coming.  You can commit no greater folly than to sit by the roadside until some one comes along and invites you to ride with him to wealth or influence.  ~John B. Gough~
(go jump out of a plane if you want, if it pushes you and/or motivates you.
If it's not a plane, do something!  Motivate yourself!)

Nothing great was ever achieved with enthusiasm  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
(do it till you LOVE it!!)

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true ~Leion J. Suenes~
(Dream dreams... have goals.... and push yourself to the edge of a ledge
- it's the only way to grow!)


YES - I am still reeling off my SKY DIVE - and I will ride this wave as long as it keeps me positive, focused, and driven!!!

Have a GREAT Monday......  set some goals for yourself today - something you've always wanted to accomplish.  And when you set it - BELIEVE you can do ANYTHING!!!!

and remember........

Pain 
is weakness 
leaving the body!!!!!!
(no matter what kind of pain it is

No comments: