Monday, September 17, 2012

Motivational Monday - new week... new LOOK!

Good Monday Morning all!!!!
Here we go again....
start of another week!!!

((only 11 more days till we leave for FALL BREAK vacation!!!))

I'm starting my new week with a new look!
Got my new "do" done!
Wanna see??  huh? huh?  Do ya??!
(if you're on FB - you already have!!! )

I  L.O.V.E. it!!!
it's short and sassy and my color is so fun!!!
I think I may need to go back and get just a little more trimmed off... not quite short enough - but I LOVE the style.... love the color... love the LOOK!
It's much more fun than the ol' pony tail I was sporting!

Here's the new "do" to start my week!!!

Side view - look at that ANGLE!
The BACK!
The front - hard to see the RED!



  Hope everyone have a GREAT Monday and a fantastic week!!!









Also - don't know what you did this weekend, but it was like Jack Hanna's wildlife at my house!!!

Caught this little guy and his buddy Saturday night.  I screamed like a little girl - thank goodness my big strong man was there to pull them from their sticky glue traps and release them back into the world.  (yes - I know they might come back - but I'm hoping the trauma of being stuck to a glue trap and ripped off of it will be memory enough to keep them away from the "House of Pain"!!)

BLEEEECHHHHHHH!!!!!





1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love the new do. Looks great on you. I just had my hair cut like this, but mine didn't turn out as cute.