Monday, February 11, 2013

Motivational Monday ~back to the GRAY~

So I've been struggling with what to do and what direction to go with my blog. I've spent some time going back through old blogs and there really are some good jewels in there!!
Now granted, there's also some stuff that.. well frankly I'd prefer to just delete (revert back to my confession about my gift to pretend certain things never happened).
But those trips and stumbles and bad decisions brought me here... So ehhhh... I guess they stay.
For now

Which leaves me still trying to determine where to go from here

I tend to lean back to my original sentiment in some form
The reason I started blogging in the first place. I needed a place to clear my head. Cleanse my soul. Admit defeat, ask for help and give back to anyone I can give back to. And mostly... To share a little bit of me that might motivate someone else. To share the falls... And the triumphs! To give people a reason to push through. To be a living example that pushing through thick and thin and holding onto your faith, you will get through!

So on that note, I will use this space to push being healthy first and foremost.
Physically, emotionally and spiritually

Every day in gray!!!
Physically.... The gray in the iron we move.... the obstacles we move... the steps we take every day.
The gray of walking into the gym with a goal in mind and the gray of not knowing what you might pull off today!
Emotionally... The gray of getting knocked down and not knowing if you can get back up. The gray, that consumes you when you're down, that we break through to come out on top!
Spiritually... putting what God wants first in your life.. not just what YOU want.
The gray
Back to the gray

Lets celebrate it together and push each other to levels we never knew were possible. In every aspect of our lives!!

I have so many goals for this year. In the gym and out of the gym!!
But my number one goal goes back to why I started blogging in the first place

To motivate YOU!!!!

Physically I'm going to share weight, measurements and (the dreaded) before pics...
I know I've already been working out, and getting stronger, but now it's time to get the diet on track too!
Today is ground zero
Time to get serious

I'm starting with my first meet under my belt. So I have beginning "official" weights in the books.
And my starting weight and measurements start today
I will push to get stronger and lose body fat

If anyone wants advice or motivation, feel free to ask :)). I'm here to help you as much as I can!

Wishing everyone a great Monday to get your week off to a fantastic start!

"Things do not just happen. Things are made to happen" John F Kennedy

Live life on purpose
Make your week great!!!

{{HUGS}}
I found my motivation - where will you find yours??

No comments: