Friday, December 10, 2010

Bring on a BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

Well....... I did it.
I have made it through the first half of ultrasound school
HOLY COW.
I was so excited to get in......then once in and classes started, I was pretty sure I would never make it out alive.  But now - here I am - HALF WAY through
I just can't believe it!!!
The things I have learned in the short 4 months that I've been there.... well... it really is just truly amazing!
I told someone the other day "I feel like I have gone off to medical school"
and he replied "I got news for ya - you ARE in medical school"
LOL
I never really thought of it that way.
I am DEFINITELY no M.D. here..... not even close....
and I DO realize I'm NOT going to school to be a doctor - LOL - but there are definitely days when I feel like I'm training to be one!  ha ha

Anyway - I just wanted to say how much I LOOOOOOOOOVE what I'm doing.  I love learning, I love the practice and I'm sooooo happy to be walking down this path I have chosen.  (and closer to being finished!)  LOL

BOOOOOOOOOOYAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

But NOW - I'm even MORE happy to say I'm outta classes until January 10th.  I have homework to do while I'm out - BUT no CLASS, no CLINICALS, nothing... for 4 whole weeks.

BRING on CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Next week I'm putting up the tree and starting to get a little Christmas spirit around this poor ol' messy house that has been TOTALLY neglected since... oh....... about JULY I guess!  ha ha

and bring on the BLOGS!!!
I have a lot of catching up to do!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
bring on my winter vacation!!!!!!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH I had always wanted to be anOB/GYN nurse when I had my first child cause I had wonderful nurses. But then I realized that along with the happy babies I would also have the moments when it didn't have a happy ending. I was told by the nurses that I would have to maintain professionalism in those moments and not show any emotion. UMm yeah see THAT I can't do, I would have been right by the families weeping my eyes out and I knew it. So that went by the wayside.

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! I am happy for you!