Monday, August 31, 2009

for all the unanswered questions...

I'm 33 and I'm single. I have a 14 year old son. EVERY day of my life, in every aspect, is full of unanswered questions.....
this blog will portray my open arms to the world of unanswered questions that leave us sitting in the "gray"

By gray - I don't mean depressed. By gray I mean, all those questions or decision making moments you come to in your life when you just don't really know where you stand. In dating, in school, in your child's life or your parents life or whatever cross road you might come to.

Please feel free to chime in and share your "gray" stories OR your advice on how to get out of the gray! :)
I will have TONS of old and new stories to share .... as my life literally is "EVERY day in gray"

Black or white
yes or no
wrong or right....
we all just crave one or the other...the in between is what leaves us all so confused!

stay tuned :)

No comments: